Reserve a table online by clicking on the link above and selecting the restaurant you wish to visit, or just give the restaurant a call directly.
To make a booking for a large group (over 20 people), please visit our group bookings page.
Changing a reservation
To amend your online booking just cancel the original booking and book again with the right details. Cancel your booking by clicking the relevant link in the confirmation email we sent you at the time of booking.
If it’s a phone booking you need to amend, just give the restaurant a call.
Some of our restaurants are excluded from offers, others have restrictions on what times and days you can use them, see below:
• No offers are valid at Center Parcs on any day.
Offers will not be accepted at the following restaurants on dates when there are events on at nearby locations:
If you are feeling unwell, or someone in your household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please update your booking to a later date, we look forward to seeing you once you're feeling better!
As a business, Bella Italia currently supports CoppaFeel! as our nominated charity.
CoppaFeel! exists to educate and remind every young person in the UK that checking their boobs isn’t only fun, but it could also save their life!
In the past 4 years, Bella Italia has raised over £150,000 for charity, including running Marathons, abseiling the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth, and even skydiving!
We feel that concentrating our efforts on one cause at a time gives the best impact, so we regret we are unable to support other charity requests centrally as a business. Sometimes our restaurant managers and our teams do support other charities on an individual basis. Do contact your local restaurant if you have a request local to them
Special dietary requests
We want everyone to be able to enjoy our food, so wherever possible our restaurants will cater for special dietary requests.
- We have gluten free pasta and pizza on request, vegan and low calorie options including vegan cheese!
- Click the link to see our allergen menu, plus there are printed copies in every restaurant. Feel free to have a chat with a member of waiting staff to find out more.
- GM foods: None of our menus contain genetically modified ingredients.
- Ethical sourcing: Please read our ethical trading policy here, or if you’d like to ask us a question about where our ingredients are from, contact us on the form or give us a call and we’re happy to expand more.
- Sustainable fish stocks: The sustainable sourcing of our food is hugely important to the The Big Table Group Limited and a key criteria in developing menus across our portfolio of restaurants. See our sustainable fish policy.
- Free Range Eggs: We use Free range eggs, and in 2017 took home the Good Egg Award from Compassion in World Farming (CIWF). See our full egg policy.
- Straws Policy: We love the environment, so we're reducing our usage of straws. If you really need a straw, just let us know. See our full Straw Policy.
Q: Are employees paid minimum wages and do they receive their tips?
Yes. Read our Full Tips Policy here.
Q: Can I work for Bella Italia?
Are you an enthusiastic ball of energy who loves food and people in equal measures? We’re always on the lookout for people just like you! For more information, please click below to take a look at our careers website.
- Baby changing: not all of our restaurants have facilities for bambinos so please check with the restaurant you wish to visit beforehand to avoid disappointment.
- Disabled toilets: not all of our restaurants have disabled toilets so please check with the restaurant you wish to visit beforehand to avoid disappointment.
- Non-smoking: all our restaurants are non-smoking but it’s possible to smoke alfresco (if there’s available outside seating). Please give the restaurant a call beforehand to check its facilities and avoid disappointment.
Make sure you’ve signed up to our newsletter, and have selected your ‘favourite restaurant’ to be the first to hear all our news and offers.